As part of the Morocco Collection, this Lorena Canals cotton Bazaar Aubergine Basket is hand braided in three solid blocks of colour including natural, black and aubergine. A great piece to throw around the room to hide clutter.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals accessory is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each accessory is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 90% Cotton 10% Other Fibres
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Natural dyes also keeps the material soft and flexible
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories comply with quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- This accessory is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Size: 1'7" x 1'2" x 1'2"
- Colour: Aubergine/ Black
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countires. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKÛLA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Cotton offers an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth. It is also machine washable!
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
When you buy a Lorena Canals Bazaar Aubergine Basket from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Bazaar Aubergine Basket. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Bazaar Aubergine Basket on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!