As part of the Tribute to Cotton Collection, this Lorena Canals Cotton Bolls Garland is made with handmade cotton bolls in Ivory color and leaves and cords in Soft Linen. As with every Lorena Canals product, this garland is hand made using cotton, which is a natural material that is soft and safe to the touch.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Every Lorena Canals product is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each item is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 97% Cotton and 3% other fibres
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton pouffe is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals products comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 1400 and ISO 18001 certification
- This Lorena Canals Garland Cotton Bolls is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Size: 150 cm
- Location: Indoor & outdoor use
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countires. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKÌ__LA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth. And cotton bares one important quality that wool rugs cannot offer. It is completely machine washable!
- Do not wash.
- Avoid continuous exposure to sun
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut using a pair of scissors. Never pull on thread.
- Keep away from fire
When you buy a Lorena Canals Garland Cotton Bolls product from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Garland Cotton Bolls rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Garland Cotton Bolls SKU: GARL-COTTON on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!