The Nook Sleep Air Lightweight Crib Mattress is a safe, healthy sleep space for your baby – and it weighs less than your newborn. How does Nook make this mattress so breathable and comfortable, yet keep it so lightweight? This 9-lb featherweight crib mattress uses a unique combination of CertiPUR-US® foam and thoughtfully placed air channels in the core to maximize airflow. With the crib-ready Pebble Air, you get all the benefits of a breathable Nook crib mattress and the organic Pebble Wrap cover at an unbeatable price. 28" x 53" x 4" Lightweight, Non-Toxic Materials from the Core to the Cover. Nook Pebble Air Lightweight Crib Mattress.
The safe, breathable crib mattress comes with a choice of 3 machine washable cover options – no mattress pad or crib sheets needed!
- With the crib-ready Pebble Air, you get all the benefits of a breathable Nook crib mattress and the organic Pebble Crib Mattress cover at an unbeatable price.
- Crib Mattress Cover Materials Organic Cotton, Organic Eucalyptus Lyocell, Organic Cotton/Non-Toxic Poly Blend, Easy-Close Nylon Zipper, Breathe-Thru Technology™
- Organic cotton fabric and fill that offers a soft and safe surface for your child
- Core Materials: CertiPUR-US® Foam, Non-Toxic Freudenberg Fire Barrier
- Mattress cover has a waterproof backing and seamless waterproof edges that keeps the mattress clean and protected from urine, spit-up and other messes
- GreenGuard Gold Certification was created to help buyers know which mattress manufacturers have proven sustainable products with low chemical emissions that will improve your indoor air quality.
- CertiPUR-US® ensure rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
- Retail Price: Nook Sleep Air Lightweight ($199) + Pebble Changing Pad ($139) + Pebble Changing Pad Cover ($69).
- Made in the USA
- CertiPUR-US® Certification
- GreenGuard Gold Certification
- Dimension 28″ x 53″ x 4″
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Color: Ivory
- Cover Materials Eucalyptus, Organic Cotton, Organic Cotton/Non-Toxic Poly Blend, Zinc, Easy-Close Nylon Zipper
- Core Materials CertiPUR-US® Foam, Non-Toxic Freudenberg Fire Barrier
CARE INSTRUCTION & USE
COVER: Turn cover inside out and zip up to protect the pebble surface. Machine wash covers alone in cold water with mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use fabric softener, chlorine bleach or dryer sheets. Your SafeSleep™ cover gets softer with each wash and the benefits of your cover get re-invigorated! Crib sheet optional.
MATTRESS: If needed, spot clean mattress core using a clean towel and mild soapy solution. The fire barrier material adhered to the mattress core is delicate and should be handled with care when removing the Pebble cover. Blue coloring around the seams of the fire barrier is non-toxic glue and does not compromise the safety or function of the mattress.
The Organic SafeSleep™ crib mattress covers are uniquely designed to be used with Nook's crib mattresses. Nook's crib mattresses are 4" in depth while other brands crib mattresses are usually 5"-6". Using Nook covers on larger crib mattresses is not recommended.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Parents spend so much energy shopping for the best crib, the softest onesies, the perfect glider, etc. And yet, the crib mattress is rarely given the same time and consideration, the place on which their babies will spend two thirds of their young life. While there have been many advances to safety and health standards for crib mattresses over the last decade, Nook still offers the most innovative, safe and healthy sleeping environment for babies, eliminating hazards while introducing one-of-a-kind performance benefits.
The heart and soul of Nook is the Pebble. The patented design, created by an applied physicist specializing in nanotechnology and his wife, a baby product designer, sets a new standard for safety, health and smart, functional design inside the crib. Designed to increase airflow across the surface of the mattress, the asymmetrical pillowed pebbles provide greater breathability inside the crib, where it matters most. Air flows through the mattress and the unique pebble design lets your baby locate their own sleeping "nook" while channeling heat and moisture away at the same time, creating an ultra safe and comfortable sleeping space for your baby, promoting healthier brain development.