Studio Sirio Birds Everywhere Night Nursery Baby Area Rug
Studio Sirio rugs are handmade in small batches. Please allow up to 5 weeks for completion and delivery.
BIRDS is a whimsical and airy collection very much inspired by every child's favourite storybook, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery. Designer, Aurore, finds this to be one of her favourite books because of its depth, softness and beauty. The Birds and Stars play a critical role in this storybook and is what is featured in her rug design. The Birds and Stars in the rug have a higher pile than the rest of the rug, adding a beautiful texture and a pleasure to stroke during story time.
- Style: Playful Kid's Rug
- Technique: Ethically Handmade
- All rugs by Studio Sirio are ethically handmade by skilled craftsmen and women in India
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Made from the purest and softest wool available, each rug is soft and bouncy to the touch, perfect for those tired little feet
- Hypoallergenic material making it well suited for those with sensitive skin
- Wool is naturally stain resistant and helps filter odours from the room, perfect for use in a kid's room or baby nursery
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: Studio Sirio
- Size: 150 cm or 59 inches in diameter
Made in India
Important Note: As this rug is made to order, we unfortunately cannot allow for returns or exchanges. Please allow 5 weeks for completion and delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Founded in 2017, the young Franco-Italian brand offers whimsical, playful, high quality rugs with a "twist". Founder, Aurore Martial, started Studio Sirio because of her love for designing kids rooms. She struggled with sourcing great quality rugs with interesting designs. That began her rug design journey and quest for the perfect material. Her collections are designed with all kid types in mind: Dreamer's collection for the bold and energetic; A Big Big World collection for those infused with curiosity; and Friends in Disguise collection for the sweet and gentle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.