Oh Happy Home! Cotton Berber Going Dotty Pink Washable Area Rug
Inspired by the Berber style in Morocco, this Cotton Berber Going Dotty Area Rug with its cream base, spatters of black dots and soft pink border gives it a modern and fun appeal that is perfect for a girl's bedroom or play area. These rugs are so easy to clean and can be washed in a washing machine to make life oh so simple!
Australian brand Oh Happy Home! seeks to bring warmth and comfort into every home by combining design and functionality into their creations. OHH! believes that a good rug will anchor a room bringing harmony and peace to the home and those who live in it. Each OHH! rug is made using the highest quality materials and is approved according to Goodweave International.
Important Note: This item ships from Australia. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
- Technique: Hand Table Tufted
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Washable in a conventional washing machine for easy clean up and maintenance.
- For dust and debris, simply bring it outside and give it a shake. The rug is light weight enough that it won't break your back!
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees
- It's thick pile is plush enough for a baby's bottom
- Made in India using the best quality yarns
- OHH is an official partner with Goodweave International ensuring that their rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- Brand: Oh Happy Home!
- Colours: Pink, Black and Beige
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Designed in Australia
- Location: Indoor and outdoor use
Made in India
About the Brand
Oh Happy Home!, also known as OHH! and previously known as Happy As Larry Designs, is a collection of truly magnificent rugs made by elves...well, sort of. At least that's what the kids think when they play on them. These magical rugs are handmade in Nepal and India, using the best quality yarns available. Each piece is passionately designed by Amy, Australian designer and founder of OHH!, who is also a mom to three beautiful boys. She believes that a happy family is a happy home. Her goal is to create pieces where good design meets function with family front and centre. OHH is an official partner with Goodweave International ensuring that their rugs are made by adult artisans, not children. Goodweave's mission is to end child labour in carpet weaving communities around the world. Each rug sold by OHH! supports the work of abolishing child labour and providing educational opportunities for these children. Read more about this brand here.
About Cotton Rugs
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
- Machine wash on cold setting or simply give it a shake
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Slight pilling or shedding will occur at the beginning but will subside with a regular shake and vacuum
- Use with rug pad to prevent slippage
When you buy a Cotton Berber Going Dotty Pink Washable Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Cotton Berber Going Dotty Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Cotton Berber Going Dotty Area Rug sku # SHF-CBR on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.