A special 5-carrier flat braiding technique allows the solid and space-dyed fibers to create this sophisticated tweed pattern. A perfect choice for casual living spaces, these rugs combine the durability of synthetic yarns with the soft texture normally found in more expensive wool yarns. Crush-resistant woven fiber filling provides cushiony support and ensures long life. Reversible for twice the wear.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 60% Texturized Polypropylene / 40% Nylon
- Reversible for extended wear
- Location: Indoor and outdoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Assorted
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
- Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.