Oh Happy Home! Dreamweaver Wool Area Rug
This Moroccan vibe Dreamweaver Wool Area Rug rocks a modern twist with its navy blue lines and pops of Cool Blue, Lavender and Navy triangles. Made from 100% Moroccan Wool from the Atlas mountains, this rug really does carry the highest quality materials available. Inspired by the Berber style in Morocco, this rug is a soft and cozy piece that is perfect for a child's bedroom or play area.
Australian brand Oh Happy Home! seeks to bring warmth and comfort into every home by combining design and functionality into their creations. OHH! believes that a good rug will anchor a room bringing harmony and peace to the home and those who live in it. Each OHH! rug is approved according to Goodweave International ensuring that no child labour was used in the making of the rug, just one quality that makes OHH! rugs so special.
- Technique: Handwoven Wool
- Material: 100% Moroccan Wool from the Atlas Mountains
- Wool is a naturally stain resistant material, making it perfect for a kid's room or playroom where things may get a bit messy from time to time
- Wool is a great choice amongst kids with allergy sensitivities because it is hygienic and non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and is a natural air filter
- Due to its dense pile, wool rugs make a great sound barrier keeping noise out while the little ones enjoy their quiet time
- The low profile shag makes cleaning up easy. Regular vacuuming will help maintain its like-new quality for years
- Wool is naturally stain and flame resistant
- Wool rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees
- Made in India using the best quality wools and under safe practices to ensure no child labour is used in the making of the rug
- Rug pad is recommended to prevent slippage and to protect your floors
- Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: Oh Happy Home!
- Colours: Beige, Blue and Lavender
- Material: 100% Moroccan Wool
- Designed in Australia
Made in India
Important Note: This item ships from Australia. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Oh Happy Home!, also known as OHH! and previously known as Happy As Larry Designs, is a collection of truly magnificent rugs made by elves...well, sort of. At least that's what the kids think when they play on them. These magical rugs are handmade in Nepal and India, using the best quality yarns available. Each piece is passionately designed by Amy, Australian designer and founder of OHH!, who is also a mom to three beautiful boys. She believes that a happy family is a happy home. Her goal is to create pieces where good design meets function with family front and centre. OHH! is an official partner with Goodweave International ensuring that their rugs are made by adult artisans, not children. Goodweave's mission is to end child labour in carpet weaving communities around the world. Each rug sold by OHH! supports the work of abolishing child labour and providing educational opportunities for these children. Read more about this brand here.
About Wool Rugs
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable making it a great choice for “green” households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean.
Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For this reason, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Care Instructions for Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with a white dry cloth
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Dreamweaver Wool Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Dreamweaver Wool Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Dreamweaver Wool Area Rug sku # SHF-MSNAV on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.