Classic racetrack pattern in natural earth tones combines tradition with the subtle look of tweed. Designed to be used indoors or out, this family-friendly rug is especially suited for high-traffic areas. Constructed of softly textured polypropylene cover yarns that stand up to the demands of sun, rain and dirt, with crush-resistant woven filling that provides cushiony support. Because water drains right through the fibers, the rug dries quickly and is impervious to mold and mildew. To clean, just hose off and allow to dry in the sun.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 100% Texturized Polypropylene
- Reversible for extended wear
- Location: Indoor and outdoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Assorted
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
- Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.