Fab Habitat Metta Black Cotton Area Rug
As part of the Zen Collection, this Fab Habitat Metta Black Cotton Area Rug is a casual piece with tasselled edges and an unique display of rectangule shapes in shades of black and white. But the beauty of this rug is not only in its design. This Zen Collection is made from 100% recycled cotton that offers an unparalleled feeling of softness and comfort. It's lightweight nature makes it versatile and can be used anywhere around the home including bathrooms, kitchens and kids' play areas. Clean up is super easy. Simply give this rug a shake or throw it in a washing machine for heavier spills. Due to its lightweight nature, you can also bring this rug outdoors to use on the patio or bring the smaller sized ones on a picnic. Fab Habitat is a GoodWeave accredited brand, which means no child was involved in the making of the rug. Fab Habitat also explores the use of different materials in the making of its rugs in an effort to reduce carbon footprint and promote sustainability. While this rug features recycled cotton, Fab Habitat has other collections that feature recycled plastics turning trash into treasure!
- Construction: Hand Made
- Material: Woven from 100% recycled Cotton
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- For larger messes, throw the entire rug into a domestic washing machine on gentle cycle
- Cotton rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees
- This rug is lightweight and portable, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to clean property makes its great around pets and young children
- All Fab Habitat rugs and accessories are GoodWeave International accredited, which means no child, forced or bonded labour was involved in the making of it
- Awarded SustainAbility3 Award at the New York International Gift Fair
- Brand: Fab Habitat
- Sizes Available: 2' x 3', 4' x 6', 5' x 8', 8' x 10'
- Pile height: 0.25 inches
- Colour: Black
- Designed in USA
- Made in India
- Location: Indoor & Outdoor use
- Recommended to pair with a non-skid rug pad
- Actual colors and size may vary from the image(s) shown due to manufacturing limitations
About the Brand
Founded in 2009, Fab Habitat is a brand on a mission to produce durable, stylish home accessories that are good for the home and even better for the planet. Owners Suchin and Kanan Gupta refuse to cut corners in the name of cost. Each rug is designed to put up with the wear and tear of children, pets, shoes and everyday life. Many of their products are made from biodegradable and/or upcycled materials including plastic bottles that are melted and processed into yarn. Since inception, Fab Habitat has recycled millions of bottles and plastic containers turning them from trash to rug. Fab Habitat is a GoodWeave International accredited brand dedicated to ending child labor in the carpet industry and offering education to children in weaving communities. Fab Habitat rugs also received the SustainAbility3 Award, one of the highest achievements at the New York International Gift Fair. The company is also supporters of the Navjeevan Society, an organization focused on bettering the lives of individuals with special needs - a cause that is near and dear to the hearts of the Gupta family.
About the Material
This rug is made from 100% recycled cotton. As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
- Vacuum regularly or simply bring it outside and give it a good shake
- For heavier spills or dirt, hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle. Cold water only and hang out to dry
- Rug pad is recommended to prevent slippage
When you buy a Fab Habitat Fab Habitat Metta Black Cotton Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Fab Habitat Metta Black Cotton Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Fab Habitat Metta Black Cotton Area Rug on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.