As part of the World Collection, this Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf is made from recycled plastic. Since its start in 2009, Fab Habitat has recycled millions of bottles and plastic containers turning them from trash to rug. This Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf is made from 100% recycled premium plastic tubes that has been spun into yarn and hand woven. The yarn feels as soft as cotton offering comfort while still retaining the durability of plastic. This Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf is lightweight, mold and mildew resistant, and UV resistant causing its colours to last. It functions as a seat or storage unit and it's non-absorbent nature makes clean-up easy, perfect around kids and pets. Due to its lightweight quality, you can also bring this pouf outdoors to use on the patio. Honestly, the designers behind Fab Habitat really have thought of everything!
- Construction: Hand Made
- Material: Woven from 100% recycled premium plastic tubes
- The non-absorbent material makes it mold and mildew resistant
- UV resistant to prevent fading of colours
- This pouf is lightweight and portable, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Washable and fast drying
- Easy to clean property makes its great around pets and young children
- All Fab Habitat rugs and accessories are GoodWeave International accredited, which means no child, forced or bonded labour was involved in the making of it
- Brand: Fab Habitat
- Size: 1.5' x 1.5'
- Colour: Gray
- Designed in USA
- Made in India
- Location: Indoor & Outdoor use
- Actual colors and size may vary from the image(s) shown due to manufacturing limitations
About the Brand
Founded in 2009, Fab Habitat is a brand on a mission to produce durable, stylish home accessories that are good for the home and even better for the planet. Owners Suchin and Kanan Gupta refuse to cut corners in the name of cost. Each rug is designed to put up with the wear and tear of children, pets, shoes and everyday life. Many of their products are made from biodegradable and/or upcycled materials including plastic bottles that are melted and processed into yarn. Since inception, Fab Habitat has recycled millions of bottles and plastic containers turning them from trash to rug. Fab Habitat is a GoodWeave International accredited brand dedicated to ending child labor in the carpet industry and offering education to children in weaving communities. Fab Habitat rugs also received the SustainAbility3 Award, one of the highest achievements at the New York International Gift Fair. The company is also supporters of the Navjeevan Society, an organization focused on bettering the lives of individuals with special needs - a cause that is near and dear to the hearts of the Gupta family.
About the Material
This pouf is made from 100% recycled premium plastic derived from recycled food and medicine grade containers that have been shredded into pieces, mixed with coloring and melted into granules to form plastic tubes. The tubes are then weaved into a pouf. The material is lightweight making it portable and easy to maintain. The yarn is smooth and soft while being truly hard-wearing, washable and weather resistant.
- Due to its lightweight nature, simply give this pouf a shake to remove dust and debris
- For heavier spills or dirt, bring it outside and hose off with water. Use mild detergent, if necessary
- Since moisture is not absorbed by the pouf, your pouf will dry off quickly in the sun
- Enjoy the pouf and let your kids get messy!
When you buy a Fab Habitat Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug and accessory to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Fab Habitat Miramar Gray Outdoor Storage Pouf on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!