Rhody Rug Happy Braids Solid Round Area Rug
Happy Braids is what it's name suggests. Available in a wide variety of 'happy' colours, these Happy Braids rugs adds a sort of cheerfulness to any room. Stain-resistant and easy to clean, this rug is perfect for anywhere kids live. It is also reversible for twice the wear.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 100% Texturized Polypropylene (Yarn); Clearlon (Thread)
- The two-ply texturized polypropylene used in this collection is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs. This very special material enables the rug to assume a wool like appearance while possessing the qualities of an outdoor rug
- Only synthetic fibre yarns are used as fillers that are knitted into a tube and then entwined with the surface yarn. Synthetic fibre yarns are non-absorbent, provides relaxation so the rug will always lie flat and is a built-in cushion for a softer underfoot feeling
- Clearlon is a high quality monofilament thread, which exceeds industry standards for strength and durability
- Stain resistant making it perfect for homes with young children and pets
- Reversible for extended wear
- Location: Indoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Assorted
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
- Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.