While this rug is listed for both indoor and outdoor use by the supplier, we do not recommend this rug for indoor use due to its contents
Contemporary and versatile, the eco-friendly Pasadena collection boasts a handwoven, heathered design to both high-traffic areas and outdoor spaces. The Lamanda area rug provides a relaxed, grounding accent to patios, outdoor kitchens, and outdoor dining with durable PET yarn. The gray colorway complements any style or look.
- High-Performance Style: this handwoven outdoor rug is designed to tolerate outdoor elements and heavy traffic
- Eco-Friendly Fibers: made in India of 100% PET yarn (recycled plastic bottles)
- Textured: woven construction and sustainable materials ensure rich texture
- Rug Pad Recommended: allow maximum air flow and additional cushioning with an outdoor rug pad
- Brand: Jaipur
- Collection: Pasadena
- Construction: Handmade
- Style: Contemporary
- Material Textile (Front): 100% PET Yarn
- Backing Material: N/A
- Pile Height: 2/5"
- Handmade in India
- Designed in USA
- Colour: Gray & Ivory
- Location: Outdoor use
- Size: 2'X3', 4'X6', 5'X8', 8'X10', 9'X12', 10'X14'
- Pattern: Solid
- Technique: Handwoven
ABOUT THE BRAND
'Let goodness, fairness and most importantly, love prevail in business; profits will inevitably follow' - NK Chaudhary, Founder of Jaipur Living. This is the premise on which Jaipur Living was built, which is why it is one of the most successful and thoughtful household rug brands in the world. Nand Kishore Chaudhary founded Jaipur Rugs in 1978 working alongside 9 artisans on two looms. He built the business on the principles of dignity, employing and empowering women and artists. As of today, Jaipur removes the middleman by employing a network of 50,000 artisans in more than 700 villages in India who work with passion and love for this timeless craft. These artisan partners are provided with a livable and reliable wage along with opportunities for personal growth and development.
The Jaipur Rugs Foundation was founded and tasked with a mission to connect the artisans to themselves by nurturing their creative capacity. Through this foundation, over 273,000 lives were benefited including receiving education and door-to-door healthcare. Artisan families are able to build their first brick home and their children are able to attend school. Today, Jaipur Living is a women led business as NK Chaudhary's daughters Asha and Archana Chaudhary take over, expanding their father's vision through love and innovation.
CARE & CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean or remove stains by using mild soap. Rinse with clean water or a garden hose. Hang and allow rug to dry before laying rug out. Vacuum regularly.