With a whimsical spirit and sophisticated flair, the Genesis collection features an assortment of hand-tufted rugs sure to liven any contemporary home. Artistic edge meets plush indulgence. The Luella rug is a stunning display of contrasting soft feminine and moody hues of green, blush, tan, taupe, ivory, and tonal grays. This wool and viscose accent makes a modern statement with a bold abstract design and elegant painterly effect.
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Lustrous Durability: made of 60% Wool 40% Viscose
- Plush Pile: plush pile highlights the soft texture
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Brand: Jaipur
- Collection: Genesis
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Style: Modern
- Material: 60% Wool 40% Viscose
- Backing Material: 100% Cotton
- Pile Height: 2/3"
- Handmade in India
- Designed in USA
- Colour: Green, Gray
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Location: Indoor use
About the Brand
'Let goodness, fairness and most importantly, love prevail in business; profits will inevitably follow' - NK Chaudhary, Founder of Jaipur Living. This is the premise on which Jaipur Living was built, which is why it is one of the most successful and thoughtful household rug brands in the world. Nand Kishore Chaudhary founded Jaipur Rugs in 1978 working alongside 9 artisans on two looms. He built the business on the principles of dignity, employing and empowering women and artists. As of today, Jaipur removes the middleman by employing a network of 50,000 artisans in more than 700 villages in India who work with passion and love for this timeless craft. These artisan partners are provided with a livable and reliable wage along with opportunities for personal growth and development.
The Jaipur Rugs Foundation was founded and tasked with a mission to connect the artisans to themselves by nurturing their creative capacity. Through this foundation, over 273,000 lives were benefited including receiving education and door-to-door healthcare. Artisan families are able to build their first brick home and their children are able to attend school. Today, Jaipur Living is a women led business as NK Chaudhary's daughters Asha and Archana Chaudhary take over, expanding their father's vision through love and innovation.
- Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.