A youthful spin on a classic design, this unique blend of bright kid-inspired colours combines two different yarn fibres to create a beautifully textured rug that is soft to the touch, perfect for babies and kids rooms. Stain-resistant, easy to clean and also reversible for twice the wear.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 75% Texturized Polypropylene / 25% Nylon (Yarn); Clearlon (Thread)
- The two-ply texturized polypropylene used in this collection is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs. This very special material enables the rug to assume a wool like appearance while possessing the qualities of an outdoor rug
- Only synthetic fibre yarns are used as fillers that are knitted into a tube and then entwined with the surface yarn. Synthetic fibre yarns are non-absorbent, provides relaxation so the rug will always lie flat and is a built-in cushion for a softer underfoot feeling
- Clearlon is a high quality monofilament thread, which exceeds industry standards for strength and durability
- Stain resistant making it perfect for homes with young children and pets
- Reversible for extended wear
- Location: Indoor and outdoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Assorted
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
- Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.