Studio Sirio rugs are handmade in small batches. Please allow up to 5 weeks for completion and delivery.
Part of the Dreamer's Collection, this piece is designed for the explorers and adventurers. For those who love to jump, laugh and roll on the floor. For those whose best friend is SuperMan and who dream of adventures to the moon every night. For those who believe that nothing is impossible.
- Technique: Ethically Handmade
- All rugs by Studio Sirio are ethically handmade by skilled craftsmen and women in India
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Made from the purest and softest wool available, each rug is soft and bouncy to the touch, perfect for those tired little feet
- Hypoallergenic material making it well suited for those with sensitive skin
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: Studio Sirio
- Size: 120 cm x 160 cm / 47 inches x 63 inches
Made in India
Important Note: As this rug is made to order, we unfortunately cannot allow for returns or exchanges. Please allow 5 weeks for completion and delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Founded in 2017, the young Franco-Italian brand offers whimsical, playful, high quality rugs with a "twist". Founder, Aurore Martial, started Studio Sirio because of her love for designing kids rooms. She struggled with sourcing great quality rugs with interesting designs. That began her rug design journey and quest for the perfect material. Her collections are designed with all kid types in mind: Dreamer's collection for the bold and energetic; A Big Big World collection for those infused with curiosity; and Friends in Disguise collection for the sweet and gentle.