Reduce. Reuse. RugCycled® They did it again! RugCycled® by Lorena Canals is the world's first upcycled washable rug and accessories collection. This revolutionary concept gives a second life to cotton waste and turns them into timeless designs. The RugCycled® Collection comes as a collection of washable rugs and textile accessories for kids' decor. With RugCycled®, Lorena Canals is able to achieve their goal of zero waste production. The dye-free collection also saves up to 90% in water and energy in their manufacturing process.
RugCycled® brings back some of Lorena Canals' most iconic designs with a renovated raw style provided by the all-natural finish of undyed cotton combined with recycled yarn.
Clean and simple lines provide a timeless style in this Lorena Canals Bin RugCycled Basket creating a durable piece set to appeal to eco-lovers, cool kids and modern parents alike in search of style, safe and natural home textiles that their children can grow along with. This cute little recycle bin made of recycled yarns is a practical basket with a removable lid presenting a hole in the middle made using braided cords of recycled yarns from textile offcuts, combined with cords using only natural non-dyed cotton yarn.
All Lorena Canals rugs are designed to be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes. All Lorena Canals rugs including this Lorena Canals Bin RugCycled Basket from the Collection is designed with a commitment to the environment. These rugs are eco-friendly, kid-friendly and suitable for any home. And because cotton is a natural material, it offers a soft and comfortable padding for kids and pets of all ages.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals rug and accessory is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug and accessory is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 90% Cotton, 10% other fibre; and natural non-toxic dyes
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton basket is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton is a light weight material making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- For larger messes, throw the entire basket into a domestic washing machine on gentle cycle
- Cotton is extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies' tender knees.
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Collection: RugCycled Collection
- Handmade in India
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Size: Ø 8'' x 8"
- Colour: Natural, RugCycled yarn
- Location: Indoor/outdoor use
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool can. However, cotton does offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth. It is also completely machine washable!
- Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun
- If you find a long or loose threads, cut it with scissors. Never pull it
- Keep away from fire
- Enjoy the basket and let your kids get messy!
When you buy a Lorena Canals Bin RugCycled Basket from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the basket to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Bin RugCycled Basket. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Bin RugCycled Basket SKU: BSK-RUC-BIN on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!