Meet Nook's most popular organic, breathable, premium crib mattress! The Pure Organic Crib Mattress comes with your choice of 4 machine washable cover options - no mattress pad or crib sheets needed!
They don’t hide their organic materials beneath non-porous plastics and toxic fire-retardants. Every inch of the Pebble Pure is organic and supremely breathable.
- All Natural: Sourced and inspired by nature, every material in the Pebble Pure is derived from the earth.
- Breathable: The Pebble Pure Crib Mattress Cover design promotes airflow over and through the mattress core, creating an oxygen-rich sleep space for baby.
- Water-Resistant: Nanosphere technology offers protection against the inevitable messes without compromising safety.
- Crib Ready: You won't need to buy a mattress pad, mattress cover or sheets with the Pebble Pure all in one system.
- Warranty: Nook offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on each of its crib mattress cores.
- Dual Sided: The Pebble Pure is 2-stage offering the ultra-firm side for infant and the sightly softer side ideal for a toddler.
- Machine Washable: Simply unzip and throw your Pebble crib mattress cover in the washing machine! Its softness, health benefits, and color will last wash after wash. (Machine wash cover alone in cold water with a mild detergent, and tumble dry. Do not use fabric softener or chlorine bleach. Crib sheet optional.)
- Stylish: With 4 colors to choose from, you can slide on a different color crib mattress cover for each season, or freshen up your nursery style.
- Made in the USA
- CertiPUR-US® Certification
- GreenGuard Gold Certification
- Dimension: 28″ x 53″ x 4″
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Color: Gray, White
- Organic, Non-toxic, Earth Friendly, Sustainable & Safe
- Machine Washable
Cover Materials: Eucalyptus, Organic Cotton, Organic Cotton/Non-Toxic Poly Blend, Zinc, Easy-Close Nylon Zipper
- Core Materials: Coconut Coir, Natural Latex, Organic Wool
CARE INSTRUCTION & USE
COVER: Turn cover inside out and zip up to protect the pebble surface. Machine wash covers alone in cold water with mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use fabric softener, chlorine bleach or dryer sheets. Your SafeSleep™ cover gets softer with each wash and the benefits of your cover get re-invigorated! Crib sheet optional.
MATTRESS: If needed, spot clean mattress core using a clean towel and mild soapy solution. The fire barrier material adhered to the mattress core is delicate and should be handled with care when removing the Pebble cover. Blue coloring around the seams of the fire barrier is non-toxic glue and does not compromise the safety or function of the mattress.
The Organic SafeSleep™ crib mattress covers are uniquely designed to be used with Nook's crib mattresses. Nook's crib mattresses are 4" in depth while other brands crib mattresses are usually 5"-6". Using Nook covers on larger crib mattresses is not recommended.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Parents spend so much energy shopping for the best crib, the softest onesies, the perfect glider, etc. And yet, the crib mattress is rarely given the same time and consideration, the place on which their babies will spend two thirds of their young life. While there have been many advances to safety and health standards for crib mattresses over the last decade, Nook still offers the most innovative, safe and healthy sleeping environment for babies, eliminating hazards while introducing one-of-a-kind performance benefits.
The heart and soul of Nook is the Pebble. The patented design, created by an applied physicist specializing in nanotechnology and his wife, a baby product designer, sets a new standard for safety, health and smart, functional design inside the crib. Designed to increase airflow across the surface of the mattress, the asymmetrical pillowed pebbles provide greater breathability inside the crib, where it matters most. Air flows through the mattress and the unique pebble design lets your baby locate their own sleeping "nook" while channeling heat and moisture away at the same time, creating an ultra safe and comfortable sleeping space for your baby, promoting healthier brain development.