Have a little explorer at home? Keep them occupied with this Alton Kids Road Trip area rug that takes them on a driving trip around town. Race cars down the lane with friends or walk the park with some friendly zoo animals. The sky's the limit when it comes to creative play. In addition to offering a soft padding for those little bottoms, polyester is also stain resistant making it perfect for a kid's playroom or bedroom where it can get messy from time to time.
- Technique: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Polyester is inherently stain resistant and has low absorbency, making clean-up of spills nice and easy
- Polyester is non-static, which makes it suitable for dry areas that are usually more prone to static electricity build up
- Polyester is also a very soft material and allows for a comfortable padding for those tiny hands and feet
- Primary colour: Green
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: nuLOOM
- Designed in USA
- Made in China
About the Brand
Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, nuLOOM was created to fill the void between brilliant design and affordability. nuLOOM's production team stretches the limits on the use of vibrant colours giving each piece individuality and elegance. They draw inspiration from such things as nature, textiles and architecture from around the globe, making their collection of artistic floor coverings a perfect fit for today's fashion forward shoppers.
One of the major benefits of polyester is that it is a synthetic fabric and is able to retain vibrant colours for a very long time. This makes it an ideal material to use for kids rugs that often come in vibrant colours and playful patterns.
Polyester is inherently stain resistant, outperforming nylon and and wool in this regard. Because the material has low absorbency and durable colours, you can wipe water-based spills right off. It is also quick to dry after a spill, which helps ensure you dont have wet spots that collect and form mold.
Polyester is also a very soft material and has a significantly lower price point than nylon and wool. Due to its softness, however, polyester does not hold its fibre height as well as other carpet fibres. To avoid damage to the carpet, do not drag heavy objects on top of it and avoid putting it in high traffic areas such as an entryway. A high quality polyester rug, if properly taken care of, can last up to 10 years.
Care Instructions for Polyester Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed
- Polyester is generally dirt and water resistant
- Absorb water spills immediately with clean white cloth. Do not rub.
- For stains, clean with mild liquid detergent that are safe on synthetic fibres
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a nuLOOM Alton Kids Road Trip Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new nuLOOM Alton Kids Road Trip Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for nuLOOM Alton Kids Road Trip Area Rug sku # BINB06A on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!