nuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey Area Rug
This nuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey Area Rug features geometric coloured triangles in various shades of grey, blue and brown to create an interesting pattern, great for those curious little minds. Made from 100% wool, this nuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey Area Rug works well in high play and high traffic areas also known as our kid's rooms. Made from the finest materials in the world and with the uttermost care, this area rug is a great addition to your child's room or any room in your home.
- Technique: Hand Hooked
- Material: 100% Wool
- Wool is a naturally stain resistant material, making it perfect for a kid's room or playroom where things may get a bit messy from time to time
- Wool is a great choice amongst kids with allergy sensitivities because it is hygienic and non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and is a natural air filter
- Due to its thick and dense pile, wool rugs make a great sound barrier keeping noise out while the little ones enjoy their quiet time
- Wool is naturally stain and flame resistant
- Primary colour: Grey
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: nuLOOM
- Designed in USA
- Made in India
- Rug pad is recommended
About the Brand
Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, nuLOOM was created to fill the void between brilliant design and affordability. nuLOOM's production team stretches the limits on the use of vibrant colours giving each piece individuality and elegance. They draw inspiration from such things as nature, textiles and architecture from around the globe, making their collection of artistic floor coverings a perfect fit for today's fashion forward shoppers.
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable making it a great choice for green households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean.
Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For this reason, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a babys nursery or kids bedroom.
Care Instructions for Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with white dry cloth
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy anuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your newnuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers fornuLOOM Bianca Triangles Grey Rug sku #HJHK110Bon this page. We'rehereto help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.