The beauty of braided rugs is in it's texture and appeal. This machine braided rug with its beautiful soft hues of pink and teal makes it an effortlessly eye-catching piece and adds a feeling of calm and comfort to any space.
- Technique: Machine Braided
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Polypropylene is a synthetic fibre that is strong, stain resistant and moisture resistant, making it well suited for high traffic areas.
- Polypropylene are easy to clean and is especially loved by families with young children where the occasional spill may occur
- Primary colour: Pink and Teal
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: nuLOOM
- Designed in USA
- Made in China
About the Brand
Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, nuLOOM was created to fill the void between brilliant design and affordability. nuLOOM's production team stretches the limits on the use of vibrant colours giving each piece individuality and elegance. They draw inspiration from such things as nature, textiles and architecture from around the globe, making their collection of artistic floor coverings a perfect fit for today's fashion forward shoppers.
Polypropylene is a synthetic polymer commonly used in rug production for its strong, colourfast and moisture resistant properties. You will find polypropylene rugs to be especially popular in high-traffic indoor and outdoor areas because it has good stain resistance and is easily cleanable. Families with young children who may experience the occasional food and drink spills find this to be an affordable option that is easy to maintain. It is also a lightweight, low density material which has its pros and cons. If crushed by furniture, it does not bounce back to its original shape easily.
Polypropylene rugs are not toxic in and of themselves. However, most polypropylene rugs are treated with stain resistant and fire retardant chemicals that make them toxic. At Rugs by Roo, we carry polypropylene rugs to offer our consumers a wide selection of rugs at various price points. When using the rug for the first time, we recommend leaving the rug in a well-ventilated area for a short period of time as polypropylene will have a tendency to off-gas. In general, we do not recommend using a polypropylene rug in a baby nursery or child's bedroom.
Care Instructions for Polypropylene Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed
- Polypropylene is generally water resistant. Absorb water spills immediately and clean stains with mild liquid detergent, if necessary.
- For oil-based stains, we recommend consulting with a professional rug cleaner
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a nuLOOM Braided Shay Indoor/Outdoor Pink Teal Multi Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new nuLOOM Braided Shay Indoor/Outdoor Pink Teal Multi Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for nuLOOM Braided Shay Indoor/Outdoor Pink Teal Multi Area Rug SKU: HJFV09B-2608 on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!