This subtle beauty is understated, simple and minimalist. The textured diamond pattern atop this nuLOOM Hand Hooked Takako Light Grey Area Rug adds depth and warmth, making it a perfect piece for a baby's nursery. The light grey colour palette makes it a gender neutral piece. Made of 100% wool, this area rug grows with your child and continues to serve as the theme of the room changes over time.
- Technique: Hand Hooked
- Material: 100% Wool
- Wool is a durable, naturally stain resistant material, which makes it well suited for a baby's nursery where spills may be a frequent occurrence.
- Wool is also hypoallergenic, makes a great sound barrier, odour resistant and acts as a great air filter
- Primary colour: Light Grey
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: nuLOOM
- Designed in USA
- Made in India
About the Brand
Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, nuLOOM was created to fill the void between brilliant design and affordability. nuLOOM's production team stretches the limits on the use of vibrant colours giving each piece individuality and elegance. They draw inspiration from such things as nature, textiles and architecture from around the globe, making their collection of artistic floor coverings a perfect fit for today's fashion forward shoppers.
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable making it a great choice for “green” households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean.
Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For this reason, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Care Instructions for Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with white dry cloth
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a nuLOOM Hand Hooked Takako Light Grey Nursery Baby Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new nuLOOM Hand Hooked Takako Light Grey Nursery Baby Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for nuLOOM Hand Hooked Takako Light Grey Nursery Baby Area Rug SKU: MTVS173A-508 on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!