If you are a parent, you will know what I mean. Sometimes, we just need a little bling in our life to pick us up! This beautiful, casual luxe cotton Little Bling area rug speaks my language.
Designed in Australia and made in India, this area rug is available in an array of soft and vibrant colours that adds life to any space be it the baby nursery, a kid's room or even your own bedroom. Each Little Bling rug is hand knotted making them extra special. The metallic yarn (the bling part!) is knotted in an asymmetrical pattern making it a subtle point of interest that speaks luxe. Throw in matching cushions to connect it all. And if the little ones played a bit too rough on them, simply throw it in the wash. The Little Bling area rug is machine washable. Did we mention it is also reversible for double the usage?
So there you go. Beauty and functionality in one. They really have no excuse not to play hard on it!
- Technique: Hand Knotted
- Material: Cotton and Lurex
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- For larger messes, throw the entire rug into a domestic washing machine on gentle cycle
- Brand: Oh Happy Home!
- Size: 140 cm x 210 cm / 4'7" x 6'11"
- Colour: Pink and Gold
- Reversible for extra long play-life
- Location: Indoor use only
- Designed in Australia
- Made in India
- This is a low pile rug. Rug pad is recommended for added comfort, support and to prevent slippage
Important Note: This item ships from India. Please allow 2 to 8 weeks for delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Oh Happy Home!, also known as OHH! and previously known as Happy As Larry Designs, is a collection of truly magnificent rugs made by elves...well, sort of. At least that's what the kids think when they play on them. These magical rugs are handmade in Nepal and India, using the best quality yarns available. Each piece is passionately designed by Amy, Australian designer and founder of OHH!, who is also a mom to three beautiful boys. Read more about this brand here.
About Cotton Rugs
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
Care Instructions for Cotton Rugs
- Vacuum regularly or simply bring it outside and give it a good shake
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle. Cold water only and hang out to dry.
- Rotate periodically for even wear