A pleasing and playful mix of soft, colourful yarns is a treat for little feet. This durably constructed rug is stain resistant and easy to clean, making it the perfect choice for babies and kids rooms. Reversible for twice the wear.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 65% Polypropylene / 35% Nylon (Yarn); Clearlon (Thread)
- The two-ply texturized polypropylene used in this collection is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs. This very special material enables the basket to assume a wool like appearance while remaining durable
- Only synthetic fibre yarns are used as fillers that are knitted into a tube and then entwined with the surface yarn. Synthetic fibre yarns are non-absorbent, provides relaxation so the rug will always lie flat and is a built-in cushion for a softer underfoot feeling
- Clearlon is a high quality monofilament thread, which exceeds industry standards for strength and durability
- Stain resistant making it perfect for homes with young children and pets
- Reversible for extended wear
Location: Indoor and outdoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Assorted
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.