Rhody Rug Kids' Isle Round Sand Beige Area Rug
A youthful spin on a classic design, this unique blend of bright kid-inspired colours combines two different yarn fibres to create a beautifully textured rug that is soft to the touch, perfect for babies and kids rooms. Stain-resistant, easy to clean and also reversible for twice the wear.
- Technique: Flat Braid
- Construction: Machine sewn using state-of-the-art heavy duty lock-stitch sewing machine, allowing for wide and close stitch to ensure long life and wearability
- Material: 75% Texturized Polypropylene / 25% Nylon (Yarn); Clearlon (Thread)
- The two-ply texturized polypropylene used in this collection is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs. This very special material enables the rug to assume a wool like appearance while possessing the qualities of an outdoor rug
- Only synthetic fibre yarns are used as fillers that are knitted into a tube and then entwined with the surface yarn. Synthetic fibre yarns are non-absorbent, provides relaxation so the rug will always lie flat and is a built-in cushion for a softer underfoot feeling
- Clearlon is a high quality monofilament thread, which exceeds industry standards for strength and durability
- Stain resistant making it perfect for homes with young children and pets
- Reversible for extended wear
- Location: Indoor and outdoor use
- Brand: Rhody Rugs
- Primary Colour: Sand Beige
- Rhody Rugs can weigh up to 15% more than most braided rugs due to their high density braiding technique and use of high quality fillers and yarns
- Made in USA
About the Brand
Rhody Rugs has been creating braided-texture area rugs since 1987. Made in the USA, this family owned and operated business makes each rug using the highest quality yarns in a traditional flat braid method that ensures strength and durability. Rhody Rugs come in a wide variety of colours and materials including wool, nylon and two-ply texturized polypropylene, a material that is made exclusively for Rhody Rugs giving their non-wool outdoor rugs a wool like appearance.
Polypropylene is a synthetic polymer commonly used in rug production for its strong, colourfast and moisture resistant properties. You will find polypropylene rugs to be especially popular in high-traffic indoor and outdoor areas because it has good stain resistance and is easily cleanable. Families with young children who may experience the occasional food and drink spills find this to be an affordable option that is easy to maintain. It is also a lightweight, low density material which has its pros and cons. If crushed by furniture, it does not bounce back to its original shape easily.
Polypropylene rugs are not toxic in and of themselves. However, most polypropylene rugs are treated with stain resistant and fire retardant chemicals that make them toxic. At Rugs by Roo, we carry polypropylene rugs to offer our consumers a wide selection of rugs at various price points. When using the rug for the first time, we recommend leaving the rug in a well-ventilated area for a short period of time as polypropylene will have a tendency to off-gas.
Care Instructions for Polypropylene Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed
- Polypropylene is generally water resistant. Absorb water spills immediately and clean stains with mild liquid detergent, if necessary.
- For oil-based stains, we recommend consulting with a professional rug cleaner
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Rhody Rug Happy Braids Solid Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Rhody Rug Happy Braids Solid rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Rhody Rug Happy Braids Solid rug sku #HB07R on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.