Oh Happy Home! Siesta Terracotta Cotton Area Rug
This rug is part of Oh Happy Home's latest collection currently available for pre-order. Due to COVID-19, the anticipated delivery date of this new collection is August 2020 assuming all goes well.
Need a little siesta in your life? This beautiful, casual luxe cotton rug is almost ready to be added to your living space. The cotton yarn in this Siesta Terracotta Area Rug depicts a sunset or sunrise pattern depending on how you see it adding that little bit of casual luxe to any room.
This rug is also available in Siesta Sand. The same colour pattern is also available as a Wall Hanging.
- Technique: Hand Knotted
- Material: 100% Cotton
- For dust and debris, simply bring it outside and give it a shake. The rug is light weight enough that it won't break your back!
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees
- Made in India using the best quality yarns and under safe practices to ensure no child labour is used in the making of the rug
- This rug is reversible allowing for double the longevity and usage
- Rug pad is recommended to prevent slippage and to protect your floors
- Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: Oh Happy Home!
- Colours: Terracotta, Ocean blue, Light blue and Light Grey
- Sizes Available: 4' 7" x 6' 11" (140 x 210cm) / 5' 3" x 7' 10" (160 x 240cm) / 6' 7" x 9' 10" (200 x 300cm)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Designed in Australia
- Made in India
Important Note: This item ships from Australia. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Oh Happy Home!, also known as OHH! and previously known as Happy As Larry Designs, is a collection of truly magnificent rugs made by elves...well, sort of. At least that's what the kids think when they play on them. These magical rugs are handmade in Nepal and India, using the best quality yarns available. Each piece is passionately designed by Amy, Australian designer and founder of OHH!, who is also a mom to three beautiful boys. She believes that a happy family is a happy home. Her goal is to create pieces where good design meets function with family front and centre. OHH is an official partner with Goodweave International ensuring that their rugs are made by adult artisans, not children. Goodweave's mission is to end child labour in carpet weaving communities around the world. Each rug sold by OHH! supports the work of abolishing child labour and providing educational opportunities for these children. Read more about this brand here.
About Cotton Rugs
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
- Vacuum regularly
- For dust and debris, give it a shake
- For spills, blot immediately with clean white absorbent cloth
- For heavier spills, handwash or professionally clean
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Slight pilling or shedding will occur at the beginning but will subside with a regular shake and vacuum
When you buy a Siesta Terracotta Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Siesta Terracotta Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Siesta Terracotta Area Rug on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.