A Big Big World Collection is for all the girls who feel small in this world. Beauty and magic can be just at their finger tips if they allow themselves to imagine. This rug, Thumbellina, features a fairy tale girl from the storybooks by Hans Christian Andersen. The designer's hope is to fill each little girl with hope that wonderful adventures can happen.
- Technique: Ethically Handmade
- All rugs by Studio Sirio are ethically handmade by skilled craftsmen and women in India
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Made from the purest and softest wool available, each rug is soft and bouncy to the touch, perfect for those tired little feet
- Hypoallergenic material making it well suited for those with sensitive skin
Location: Indoor use only
- Brand: Studio Sirio
- Size: 150 cm or 59 inches in diameter
Made in India
Important Note: This item is made-to-order and ships from India. Please allow 5 to 8 weeks for completion and delivery. Status updates will be sent to you via email upon ordering.
About the Brand
Founded in 2017, the young Franco-Italian brand offers whimsical, playful, high quality rugs with a "twist". Founder, Aurore Martial, started Studio Sirio because of her love for designing kids rooms. She struggled with sourcing great quality rugs with interesting designs. That began her rug design journey and quest for the perfect material. Her collections are designed with all kid types in mind: Dreamer's collection for the bold and energetic; A Big Big World collection for those infused with curiosity; and Friends in Disguise collection for the sweet and gentle.