Note: This rug is made to order in Europe. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
Why do we love birds? Because they remind us to spread our wings and fly. This playful area rug placed in a child's room is a great reminder that children are adventure seekers. It is important to let them soar knowing that they can always come back to the comforts of their home.
This Little Cabari Olinka rug features a family of birds and insects hanging out in a berry bush. The details in this rug really makes you want to take it to the outdoors. This rug is handmade in Europe using the highest quality materials and is made to last a lifetime.
- This rug is made to order, and is handmade by local crafts(wo)men in Europe. Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 80% Wool and 20% Polyamide
- Wool is a natural material and is well suited for those with allergy sensitivies
- Only non-toxic dyes are used ensuring that it is safe for babies, kids and pets
- This high quality rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play. The rug is extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees.
- Brand: Little Cabari
- Colour: Blue, green, brown, purple, white
- Material: 80% Wool and 20% Polyamide
- Wool is a naturally stain resistant material making it perfect for a kid's room or playroom where things may get a bit messy from time to time
- Due to its thick and dense pile, wool rugs make a great sound barrier keeping noise out while the little ones enjoy their quiet time
- Designed in France
- Made in Europe
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 130 x 160 cm / 200 x 250 cm
- Size in Inches: 4' 3" x 4' 8" / 6' 6" x 8' 2"
- Location: Indoor
About the Brand
The Little Cabari is a design brand based in Paris, France founded by Alice and Camille, two creatives who seems to be a perfect match for one another. When Alice is busy hand painting vegetation, birds and other animals, Camille is running the business and bringing the vibrant motifs into the everyday world. When one imagines a decor, the other thinks of the furniture that would fit there. They know how to unite their talents to create rugs that are unique to this world. It is their dreamy designs and beautiful details that we adore so much.
Little Cabari rugs are made to last a lifetime and is a treasure that gets passed from generation to generation. They call upon the best crafts(wo)men from France, Portugal and Germany, offering a collection of local tailor-made high quality rugs that is truly one of a kind. And since each rug is made to order, each rug can be customized to suit the specific needs of any room. Just give us a call or send us an email should you have custom requests.
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable making it a great choice for “green” households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean. Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For this reason, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Care Instructions for Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Pilling may occur during the first 3 to 4 months of usage. This is a common characteristic of natural cut fibers
- Spot clean using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with a white dry cloth or paper towel. Do not rub or put pressure on the rug when wet as this may damage the fibers and the structure of the rug
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Little Cabari Tapis Olinka Blue from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Little Cabari rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Little Cabari Tapis Olinka Blue on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!