Lullaby Earth Breeze Air Breathable Mini Crib Mattress achieves the highest performance in breathability with their 3D structure design. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), babies should be put to sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of SIDS. However, there will likely come a time when your baby will turn face down in his or her sleep. This is when having additional airflow under your baby may be helpful. Lullaby Earth breathable design provides more airflow than traditional non-breathable crib mattresses according to independent tests. This practical approach in breathability is effective without sacrificing hygiene.
The breathable function is encapsulated in a washable cover that completely hugs the mattress. This removable layer has a waterproof backing that keeps the mattress clean and protected from urine, spit-up, and other messes. The Lullaby Earth Breeze Air Breathable Mattress also features strong support and firm edges to support your growing child.
- Breathable fabric cover is 3 dimensional, allowing air to flow through the fabric under the baby for 360 degrees air circulation
- The breathable mattress is encapsulated in a washable cover that completely hugs the mattress
- This removable layer has a waterproof backing and seamless waterproof edges that keeps the mattress clean and protected from urine, spit-up and other messes. Simply remove and toss it in the washing machine
- No flame retardants, glues or adhesives
- Every Lullaby Earth mattress passes all government flammability requirements without any flame retardant chemicals or barriers
- No polyurethane foam, vinyl/PVC, antimicrobials, perfluorinated compounds or phthalates
- No toxic chemical odours/smells
- Follows CPSC and pediatrician recommendations for firm support and a snug fit so your baby gets the firm, flat surface that's recommended for safer sleep
- Patented Wavesupport™ technology is strong yet lightweight, making it easy to lift the mattress and change the bedding
- Lullaby Earth mattresses feature patented food-grade PE waterproofing and recycled polyester fibre fill for an environmentally friendly design
- MadeSafe Certified products are made with ingredients not to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems.
- Lullaby Earth mattresses have been tested and certified by UL/GREENGUARD laboratories for low chemical emissions. They are additionally certified as formaldehyde-free
- Made in the USA
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Machine washable cover, handy for accident, spit-ups and messes
- Fits standard size cribs
- Size: 24" x 38" x 3"
- Removable washable breathable cover is made from patented food-grade PE waterproofing and recycled polyester fibre fill
- Supported by patented Wavesupport™ technology that is strong yet lightweight, making it easy to lift the mattress and change the bedding
- In an independent test conduced by Intertek Laboratory, the Lullaby Earth breathable crib mattress achieved the highest performing category, allowing a simulated baby to breathe directly through the fabric's 3D structure indefinitely
ABOUT THE BRAND
Lullaby Earth crib mattresses were designed by parents, grandparents, and engineers dedicated to creating the safest baby crib mattress possible. It's the result of years of research, with safety and affordability as our top priorities. Lullaby Earth packs in all the key safety features you want in a crib mattress while making cleanup and bedding changes convenient and simple for parents.
The mattresses feature patented waterproofing and a patented WaveSupport core, so pure that it meets FDA food contact standards. They are easy to wipe clean, and the seamless edge design prevents bacteria build-up and keeps the inside of your baby's mattress clean and dry. The firm, flat surface, and reinforced edge support provide a comfortable and safer sleep environment for your baby or toddler. Your crib mattress will last through toddlerhood and beyond!