Note: This rug is fully customizable in size and colour. As it is made to order, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
We simply cannot get enough of this rug from Little Cabari. The design is simple yet it is such a statement piece with the wide bordered herringbone pattern, perfect for those contemporary rooms that want a boost of colour. This is a piece that draws attention and pulls everything in the room together. The Little Cabari Hungary Point area rug is made of 100% New Zealand Wool and is available in a wide array of colours. Featured here is the Hungary Point rug in green.
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- This rug is made to order, and is handmade by local crafts(wo)men in Europe. Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Wool is a natural material and is well suited for those with allergy sensitivies
- Only non-toxic dyes are used ensuring that it is safe for babies, kids and pets
- This high quality rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play. The rug is extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees.
- Brand: Little Cabari
- Colour: Green - custom colours available. Email for details.
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- New Zealand is regarded as the purest and whitest wool in the world
- Wool is naturally stain and flame resistant
- New Zealand wool is a great choice amongst kids with allergy sensitivities because it is hygienic and non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and is a natural air filter
- Due to its thick and dense pile, wool rugs make a great sound barrier keeping noise out while the little ones enjoy their quiet time
- Designed in France
- Made in Europe
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 100 x 175 cm Custom sizes available - please email or call for details
- Size in Inches:
3' 2" x 5' 7"
- Location: Indoor
About the Brand
The Little Cabari is a design brand based in Paris, France founded by Alice and Camille, two creatives who seems to be a perfect match for one another. When Alice is busy hand painting vegetation, birds and other animals, Camille is running the business and bringing the vibrant motifs into the everyday world. When one imagines a decor, the other thinks of the furniture that would fit there. They know how to unite their talents to create rugs that are unique to this world. It is their dreamy designs and beautiful details that we adore so much.
Little Cabari rugs are made to last a lifetime and is a treasure that gets passed from generation to generation. They call upon the best crafts(wo)men from France, Portugal and Germany, offering a collection of local tailor-made high quality rugs that is truly one of a kind. And since each rug is made to order, each rug can be customized to suit the specific needs of any room. Just give us a call or send us an email should you have custom requests.
About New Zealand Wool
The New Zealand sheep farm industry is held to extremely high standards when it comes to sheep husbandry. Internationally banned pesticides are prohibited from being used on New Zealand sheep farms. Voluntary certifications such as the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) are in place to ensure that sheep are treated responsibly and that their surrounding land are protected and respected. Often raised on high altitudes in harsh climates, New Zealand sheep farms cause very little impact to the natural landscape and do not compete with food production.
When it comes to New Zealand sheep wool, it is regarded as the purest and whitest wool in the world. This is an important characteristic when it comes to rug making, especially for rug designs that entail lighter shades of colour. New Zealand wool offers excellent dyeing characteristics that create long-lasting colours. Amongst the many benefits of wool rugs, it is a natural material that is hygienic, non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. Wool is also flame resistant thanks to its thick insulating char layer and is a great choice for asthma sufferers because of its natural filtering ability. The natural strength and ability to withstand heavy foot traffic allows a wool rug to last for decades. We view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Care Instructions for Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Pilling may occur during the first 3 to 4 months of usage. This is a common characteristic of natural cut fibers
- Spot clean using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with a white dry cloth or paper towel. Do not rub or put pressure on the rug when wet as this may damage the fibers and the structure of the rug
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Little Cabari Point de Hongrie Wilton Green from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Little Cabari rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Little Cabari Point de Hongrie Wilton Green on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!