Little Cabari Tapis Petronia
Why do we love birds? Because they remind us to spread our wings and fly. And when we are done flying and need a bit of a break, we can come back to the great big wings of this petronia, curl up and recharge until the next flight. This playful area rug placed in a child's room is a great reminder that children are adventure seekers. It is important to let them soar knowing that they can always come back to the comforts of their home.
This Little Cabari Petronia rug is a realistic representation of the Petronia bird, a small sparrow displaying beautiful shades of blue and golden brown feathers. This rug is made of 100% Eucalyptus, a material that carries many features in addition to its softness and beauty. Eucalyptus is a natural, biodegradeable and sustainably sourced material. Using all natural dyes, this rug is completely safe around babies, kids and pets. It is handmade in Portugal using the highest quality materials and is made to last a lifetime.
Note: This rug is made to order in Portgual. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- Construction: Hand Made
- This rug is made to order, and is handmade by local crafts(wo)men in Portugal. Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 100% Eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus is a natural material and is well suited for those with allergy sensitivies
- Only non-toxic dyes are used ensuring that it is safe for babies, kids and pets
- This high quality rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play. The rug is extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees.
- Brand: Little Cabari
- Colour: Blue and brown
- Material: 100% Eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus is naturally stain resistant making it perfect for a kid's room or playroom where things may get a bit messy from time to time
- Eucalyptus is a great choice amongst kids with allergy sensitivities because it is hygienic and non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and is a natural air filter
- Eucalyptus fibers have the ability to absorb and release moisture, making it a great way to balance temperature and humidity levels in a room. And because it has antibacterial properties, there is no worry of mold or mildew
- Due to its absorbent nature, eucalyptus picks up the colours from dyes really well. That is why most manufacturers of eucalyptus rugs can offer the same rug in hundreds of different colours!
- Eucalyptus is a strong fiber but it is also extremely soft to the touch
- Eucalyptus wood pulp is completely biodegradable and comes from European forests that are strictly managed according to SFC certificate making it one of the most sustainable resources in the world.
- Designed in France
- Made in Portugal
- Shape: Round
- Size: 130 cm / 170 cm / 200 cm / 240 cm
- Location: Indoor
About the Brand
The Little Cabari is a design brand based in Paris, France founded by Alice and Camille, two creatives who seems to be a perfect match for one another. When Alice is busy hand painting vegetation, birds and other animals, Camille is running the business and bringing the vibrant motifs into the everyday world. When one imagines a decor, the other thinks of the furniture that would fit there. They know how to unite their talents to create rugs that are unique to this world. It is their dreamy designs and beautiful details that we adore so much.
Little Cabari rugs are made to last a lifetime and is a treasure that gets passed from generation to generation. They call upon the best crafts(wo)men from France, Portugal and Germany, offering a collection of local tailor-made high quality rugs that is truly one of a kind. And since each rug is made to order, each rug can be customized to suit the specific needs of any room. Just give us a call or send us an email should you have custom requests.
Most of the world knows eucalyptus as an essential oil, something that they would find at a spa or hair salon that has a soothing scent that is pleasant yet not overpowering. But did you know that eucalyptus can be made into a rug? As a matter of fact, it makes a fantastic rug with many great qualities.
Eucalyptus yarns are natural, sustainable and have antibacterial properties making it suitable for people with sensitive skins. The fibers have a natural ability to absorb and release moisture and therefore, when made into a rug, has the ability to balance out the temperature and humidity levels in a room. And because it is so effective at moisture management, you don’t get the electrostatic shocks that you might get sometimes when walking on a wool rug.
Eucalyptus fibers are completely biodegradable and is one of the most sustainable resources in the world. Land used to grow eucalyptus is unsuitable for food crops and therefore, it does not compete with the food industry. And because of its absorbent qualities, dyeing of eucalyptus yarn is 100% ecological.
Care Instructions for Eucalyptus Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
- Pilling may occur during the first 3 to 4 months of usage. This is a common characteristic of natural cut fibers
- Spot clean using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
- For spills, absorb immediately with a white dry cloth or paper towel. Do not rub or put pressure on the rug when wet as this may damage the fibers and the structure of the rug
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
- Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Little Cabari Tapis Petronia from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Little Cabari rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Little Cabari Tapis Petronia SKU: TA-PE-S on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.