One of our favourites from the Little Cabari collection, this Tilky Grey Fox area rug is playful, cozy and inviting. Let our little explorers venture through the wilderness and return to this cozy spot for some soft hugs and cuddles. This fun loving Little Cabari Tilky Grey area rug is a nature lover's favourite. It features a silver-grey fox curled up in a napping position. This beauty is handmade in Portugal and uses the finest quality New Zealand Wool and Eucalyptus, both of which carries many features in addition to its softness and beauty. Both wool and eucalyptus are natural, biodegradeable and sustainably sourced. Using all natural dyes, this rug is completely safe around babies, kids and pets.
Note: This rug is made to order in Portgual. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- Construction: Hand Made
- This rug is made to order, and is handmade by local crafts(wo)men in Portugal. Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: Choice of 100% New Zealand Wool and Eucalyptus
- Wool and eucalyptus are both natural materials and is well suited for those with allergy sensitivies
- Only non-toxic dyes are used ensuring that it is safe for babies, kids and pets
- This high quality rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play. The rug is extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies’ tender knees.
- Brand: Little Cabari
- Colour: Silver-grey
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool and Eucalyptus
- Wool and eucalyptus are both naturally stain resistant materials making it perfect for a kid's room or playroom where things may get a bit messy from time to time
- Both wool and eucalyptus are great choices amongst kids with allergy sensitivities because it is hygienic and non allergenic, has no harmful gasses and is a natural air filter
- Due to its thick and dense pile, wool rugs make a great sound barrier keeping noise out while the little ones enjoy their quiet time
- Eucalyptus fibers have the ability to absorb and release moisture, making it a great way to balance temperature and humidity levels in a room. And because it has antibacterial properties, there is no worry of mold or mildew
- Due to its absorbent nature, eucalyptus picks up the colours from dyes really well. That is why most manufacturers of eucalyptus rugs can offer the same rug in hundreds of different colours!
- Eucalyptus is a strong fiber but it is also extremely soft to the touch
- Eucalyptus wood pulp is completely biodegradable and comes from European forests that are strictly managed according to SFC certificate making it one of the most sustainable resources in the world.
- Designed in France
- Made in Portugal
- Size: 130 cm / 170 cm / 200 cm / 240 cm
- Location: Indoor
About the Brand
The Little Cabari is a design brand based in Paris, France founded by Alice and Camille, two creatives who seems to be a perfect match for one another. When Alice is busy hand painting vegetation, birds and other animals, Camille is running the business and bringing the vibrant motifs into the everyday world. When one imagines a decor, the other thinks of the furniture that would fit there. They know how to unite their talents to create rugs that are unique to this world. It is their dreamy designs and beautiful details that we adore so much.
Little Cabari rugs are made to last a lifetime and is a treasure that gets passed from generation to generation. They call upon the best crafts(wo)men from France, Portugal and Germany, offering a collection of local tailor-made high quality rugs that is truly one of a kind. And since each rug is made to order, each rug can be customized to suit the specific needs of any room. Just give us a call or send us an email should you have custom requests.
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is biodegradable making it a great choice for “green” households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean.
Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For this reason, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Most of the world knows eucalyptus as an essential oil, something that they would find at a spa or hair salon that has a soothing scent that is pleasant yet not overpowering. But did you know that eucalyptus can be made into a rug? As a matter of fact, it makes a fantastic rug with many great qualities.
Eucalyptus yarns are natural, sustainable and have antibacterial properties making it suitable for people with sensitive skins. The fibers have a natural ability to absorb and release moisture and therefore, when made into a rug, has the ability to balance out the temperature and humidity levels in a room. And because it is so effective at moisture management, you don’t get the electrostatic shocks that you might get sometimes when walking on a wool rug.
Eucalyptus fibers are completely biodegradable and is one of the most sustainable resources in the world. Land used to grow eucalyptus is unsuitable for food crops and therefore, it does not compete with the food industry. And because of its absorbent qualities, dyeing of eucalyptus yarn is 100% ecological.
Care Instructions for Wool and Eucalyptus Rugs
- Vacuum regularly and as needed using suction only (no bristles)
Pilling may occur during the first 3 to 4 months of usage. This is a common characteristic of natural cut fibers
Spot clean using a damp cloth with plain water. Do not use soap or cleaning products as they could damage or fade the rug
For spills, absorb immediately with a white dry cloth or paper towel. Do not rub or put pressure on the rug when wet as this may damage the fibers and the structure of the rug
For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs
Rotate rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad
When you buy a Little Cabari Tapis Tilky Grey from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Little Cabari rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Little Cabari Tapis Tilky Grey SKU: TA-TIG-S-Wool on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!