Lorena Canals Believe in Yourself Washable Rug
PRE-ORDER only: Estimated ship date is September 12th
Organic cotton and machine washable rugs have never been more affordable. This Lorena Canals Believe In Yourself Washable Rug features an unicorn, a true symbol for self-belief. This rug is a reminder to all children to pursue their dreams. A round-shaped rug in soft pastel hues, this Lorena Canals Believe In Yourself Washable Rug is perfect for decorating a child's room either as a central feature or as a bedside mat. Hand loomed using organic cotton in a pearl grey color tone with details in ivory, blue, pink and yellow, this rug is fully washable in a domestic washing machine. A safe and perfect addition to a baby's nursery or a child's play area, this Lorena Canals Big Big World Washable Rug adds a touch of colour and interest while offering the child a soft and comfortable spot to play without fear of making a mess.
All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories complies with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified. Their rugs and accessories are made with a commitment to the environment, is kid-friendly and suitable for any home. Each piece is handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes. And because cotton is a natural material, the rugs offers a soft and comfortable padding for kids and pets of all ages.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals rug and accessory is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug and accessory is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Natural dyes also keeps the rug light, soft and flexible
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton basket is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs and accessories are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Collection: Mr Wonderful
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Suitable for subfloor heating
- Size: 3' 3" Round
- Colour: Pearl Grey
- Made in India
- Location: Indoor use
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
Care Instructions for Cotton Rug
- Machine wash (capacity 6 kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
When you buy a Lorena Canals Believe In Yourself Washable Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug/accessory to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Believe In Yourself Washable rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Believe In Yourself Washable Rug SKU: C-MW-BELIEVE on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.