Lorena Canals Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe
This Lorena Canals Bereber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe is part the Bohemian Classics collection. This collection is designed with a palette of soft colours, making it easy to combine into any home to give it a point of interest and richness. The natural beauty of wool is celebrated with carefully selected colours and textures.
This Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe features the ethnic inspired symbols of a traditional Bohemian style rug with intersecting lines that form a diamond trellis pattern.
This Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe has a removable cover that can be washed in a domestic washing machine. The interior of the Pouffe is filled with polystyrene balls.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Woolable rug and pouffe is handcrafted by skilled artisans in India using natural wool fibers
- Each Lorena Canals rug and accessory is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each piece is unique and one of a kind
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton Stuffing: 100% Polystyrene Balls
- Dyes: Natural non-toxic dyes
- Each pouffe cover is hand-dyed using natural non-polluting dyes that follow an eco-friendly framework making it completely safe for our little ones as well as the environment
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality wool pouffe is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- The zipper on the side allows the cover to be removed for washing. The cover can be washed in a domestic washing machine on gentle-cycle
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Size: 2'4" Round
- Colour: Natural, Charcoal
- Pile height: Medium/Long
- Designed in Barcelona
- Made in India
- All Lorena Canals rugs and pouffes comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Location: Indoor & Outdoor use
About the Brand
Over the last 20 years, Lorena Canals has evolved to become one of the most well-known brands and creators of washable rugs at home. Lorena Canals revolutionized the rug industry when they first introduced their collection of washable cotton rugs to the world. It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have asked: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home?’
Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living making rugs that are 100% cotton and machine-washable. 20 years later, she is here to do it again with her latest collection of washable wool rugs, the first of its kind. Woolables are designed for home - everyday modern living - and are made of 100% wool.
Lorena Canals operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year. You can read more about the Lorena Canals projects here.
Wool rugs have been much loved by consumers worldwide for centuries due to its many great qualities. Now, with the Woolables Washable Collection by Lorena Canals, it makes wool rugs an obvious choice in many regards.
From an eco-friendly perspective, wool is a renewable resource and is bio-degradable making it a great choice for “green” households. Wool rugs typically have superior strength and durability compared to synthetic fibres. The pile of a wool rug is very sturdy and insulating. It is also naturally fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
You might have heard of lanolin? It is a natural substance found in wool that coats its surface making it stain resistant. This coating helps stop dirt and stains from actually penetrating the wool. That is why spills on wool is very easy to clean. Finally, wool is a healthy choice when it comes to a rug. Wool is a natural material that is hygienic and non allergenic, it has no harmful gasses and deters the growth of bacteria and dust mites. For these reasons, we view wool as the best choice particularly for a baby’s nursery or kid’s bedroom.
Care Instructions for Woolables Pouffe by Lorena Canals
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colours of your pouffe
- When rug is in need of a wash, check the label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug
- For this pouffe cover, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9 kg
- Remove the inside filler before washing. Filler cannot be washed.
- Wash separately at 30 degrees using a gentle cycle for a maximum of 30 minutes. A neutral detergent can be used during the wash
- Do not bleach and softener
- Do not leave the wet pouffe cover in the washer as colours may bleed and transfer
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may result in colour fading
When you buy a Lorena Canals Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the pouffe to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Berber Soul Wool Washable Pouffe SKU: WO-P-BERB on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.