A modern interpretation of a classic design, this Lorena Canals Clouds Vintage Blue Area Rug is a must for any child's room. Available in trendy colours that are inspired by nature, this Clouds Area Rug is sure to sweep your child off their feet allowing them to imagine, explore and play. This Lorena Canals Clouds Vintage Blue Area Rug will brighten any atmosphere and works great in a baby nursery, kid's bedroom or kid's playroom.
As with all Lorena Canals rugs, this Clouds Rug is made from 100% cotton and non-toxic dyes. And to take the pain out of cleaning, this rug is completely machine washable. Your child can now live and play freely on their rug knowing that it will not get ruined. And because cotton is a natural material, it offers a soft and comfortable padding for those tired hands and feet after a full day of play (and work...who says we can't join them for a little snooze?).
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals rug is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 100% Cotton and natural non-toxic dyes
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Natural dyes also keeps the rug light, soft and flexible
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- For larger messes, throw the entire rug into a domestic washing machine on gentle cycle
- Cotton rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies' tender knees.
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- Size: 4' x 5' 3"
- All Lorena Canals rugs comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Location: Indoor & outdoor use
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth. And cotton bares one important quality that wool rugs cannot offer. It is completely machine washable!
Care Instructions for Cotton Rugs
- Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet rug inside the washing machine
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun
- Do not worry if fluff appears
- Sweep the rug with a stiff broom and use a vacuum cleaner regularly
- If you find a long thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it
- Enjoy the rug and let your kids get messy!
- Rug pad is recommended to prevent slippage