Nine of Lorena Canals' most iconic designs make a comeback in this cute Mini Ones Collection! The same quality in a smaller size - also handmade in all-natural cotton and tinted with non-toxic dyes. Improvise comfy corners in or out of the house for your little one to play on. You can either use them solo or go for a layered look to style your larger rugs. Also makes a great bedside piece for cozy little toes. Just like their larger versions, the Mini Ones Collection come in a wide choice of designs, colours and shapes.
This Lorena Canals Mini Dream Washable Area Rug is a cute miniversion of Lorena Canals' bestselling Puffy Dream rug. Washable silhouette mini-rug shaped as a cloud with light blue base and a little cloud in white colour at one corner. Every Mini Ones rug also comes with a practical string bag.
All Lorena Canals rugs are designed to be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes. All Lorena Canals rugs including this Lorena Canals Mini Dream Washable Area Rug from the Collection is designed with a commitment to the environment. These rugs are eco-friendly, kid-friendly and suitable for any home. And because cotton is a natural material, it offers a soft and comfortable padding for kids and pets of all ages.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals rug is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug is unique and one of a kind
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3% other fibre, recycled cotton base and natural non-toxic dyes
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Natural dyes also keeps the rug light, soft and flexible
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton rug is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- For larger messes, throw the entire rug into a domestic washing machine on gentle cycle
- Cotton rugs are extremely soft and comfortable even for bare feet and babies' tender knees.
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Collection: MiniOnes
- Handmade in India
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Size: 2' 4" x 3' 5"
- Colour: Light blue, White
- Location: Indoor/outdoor use
- Rug pad recommended
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Compared to wool, it is a less durable material due to its softer fibres and therefore, cannot take the pounding that wool rugs can. However, cotton rugs do offer an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth. And cotton bares one important quality that wool rugs cannot offer. It is completely machine washable!
Care Instructions for Cotton Rugs
- Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum (capacity 6kg or more)
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet rug inside the washing machine as colours may run or stain
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun
- Do not worry if lint appears as this is residue fibres produced during cutting
- During the first few days, sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush
- Use a vacuum cleaner regularly. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners
- If you find a long or loose threads, cut it with scissors. Never pull it
- Keep away from fire
- Enjoy the rug and let your kids get messy!
- Rug pad is recommended to prevent slippage
When you buy a Lorena Canals Mini Dream Washable Area Rug from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Mini Dream Washable Area Rug. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Mini Dream Washable Area Rug SKU: C-MI-DREAM on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!