The Naturepedic Verse Organic Mattress provides firm support with its generous layers of organic fiber over a contouring encased coil support system, ideal for your growing child or teen. The individually wrapped, premium encased coils offer full body-contouring comfort and feature full perimeter edge support. These coils provide just the right amount of bounce while adding excellent breathability and heat dissipation. The coils in the Naturepedic Verse Organic Mattress are also made in-house in USA without any glues or adhesives. This is a Naturepedic exclusive feature that you won't find anywhere else.
The Naturepedic Verse Organic Mattress is lined with generous layers of organic cotton beautifully tailored with a luxurious quilted finish. This design naturally breathes and wicks away moisture for a comfortable healthy sleep. Naturepedic replaces polyurethane foam, flame barriers, adhesives and more with healthier organic materials so you can rest easy knowing your child is not sleeping on these chemicals night after night.
All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and non-toxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a consumer goods certification recognized by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), and have earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country. Winner of numerous prestigious endorsements, Naturepedic organic mattresses meet the highest physical, chemical, and allergenic safety awards.
If your child is a little younger and still potty training, we recommend the
Naturepedic 2-in-1 Organic Kids Mattress, equipped with a Naturepedic patented waterproof, organic technology.
- Organic cotton fabric and fill that offers a soft and safe surface for your child
- No flame retardants, glues or adhesives
- Every Naturepedic mattress passes all government flammability requirements without any flame retardant chemicals or barriers
- No polyurethane foam
- No toxic chemical odours/smells
- Organic wool batting wicks away moisture, provides natural fire protection and offers temperature regulation, keeping your child warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Made with PLA (polylactide) fiber which provides a non-toxic, soft and comfortable feel, wicks away moisture, and resists body impressions. PLA fiber comes from a plant, in this case sugarcane
- Mattress ships roll-packed helping reduce carbon footprint
- Glueless encased coils are individually wrapped for full body-contouring comfort and feature full perimeter edge support
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certification ensures organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer
- MadeSafe Certified products are made with ingredients not to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems.
- Naturepedic mattresses have been tested and certified by UL/GREENGUARD laboratories for low chemical emissions. They are additionally certified as formaldehyde-free
- Made in the USA
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Luxurious quilted organic cotton finish
- Available in 4 sizes:
- Twin - 38" x 75" x 9"
- Twin XL - 38" x 80" x 9"
- Full - 53" x 75" x 9"
- Queen - 60" x 80" x 9"
- Mattress top: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric, organic wool batting and PLA comfort layer
- Mattress encasement: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric and organic cotton fill
- Mattress interior layers:
- 1” organic cotton comfort layer
- 7” encased coils with edge support
- Organic cotton batting
- All organic cotton and wool are derived from USDA certified sources
- PLA is a high-performance synthetic fibre made from non-GMO sugarcane that adds resiliency and unique performance characteristics. PLA is entirely plant based and is used in a variety of industries including food packaging and medical supplies and does not contain or off-gas any harmful chemicals
- Glueless encased coils provide just the right amount of bounce while adding excellent breathability and heat dissipation. Coils are made in-house without any glues or adhesives
ABOUT THE BRAND
Nothing drives you more than the love for your own grandchild, which is how the Naturepedic story got started. Barry A. Cik was searching for a suitable baby crib mattress for his first grandchild and found the options on the market to be completely unacceptable. Being a veteran in the field of environmental engineering with over 30 years of experience chasing chemicals, Barry knew all about vinyl/PVC, polyurethane foam, and the various chemicals contained in mattresses, and “there was no way I was going to put my grandchild to sleep within a few inches of these chemicals”. And even the organic options in the market were not waterproof, which meant that if it got wet, it would grow mold and fungus without any effective way to clean it.
Together with his sons, Barry founded Naturepedic in 2003, creating the first and only organic baby crib mattress designed with a patented food-grade waterproof surface made from non-GMO sugarcane with various breathable options. Since then, Naturepedic has grown its collection to include kids and adult mattresses and has become the leader in offering the very best certified organic mattresses in the market.