While this rug is listed for both indoor and outdoor use by the supplier, we do not recommend this rug for indoor use due to its contents
The low-profile and performance-driven Carmel collection offers a casual yet sophisticated look to any contemporary home. The flatwoven Sunridge design features finely woven, durable PET yarn that is perfect for heavily trafficked and livable spaces. This heathered light blue rug grounds rooms with a soft, cool palette.
- High-Performance Style: this outdoor rug is specifically designed to tolerate outdoor elements and heavy traffic
- Eco-Friendly Fibers: made in India of 100% PET yarn (recycled plastic bottles)
- Flat Finish: flat-woven construction performs as durable, low-tread foundation
- Rug Pad Recommended: allow maximum air flow and additional cushioning with an outdoor rug pad
- Brand: Jaipur
- Collection: Caramel
- Construction: Handmade
- Style: Contemporary
- Material Textile (Front): 100% PET Yarn
- Backing Material: N/A
- Pile Height: 2/7"
- Handmade in India
- Designed in USA
- Colour: Tan
- Location: Outdoor use
- Size: 2'X3', 4'X6', 5'X8', 7'10"X10'10", 9'X12'
- Pattern: Solid
- Technique: Handwoven
ABOUT THE BRAND
'Let goodness, fairness and most importantly, love prevail in business; profits will inevitably follow' - NK Chaudhary, Founder of Jaipur Living. This is the premise on which Jaipur Living was built, which is why it is one of the most successful and thoughtful household rug brands in the world. Nand Kishore Chaudhary founded Jaipur Rugs in 1978 working alongside 9 artisans on two looms. He built the business on the principles of dignity, employing and empowering women and artists. As of today, Jaipur removes the middleman by employing a network of 50,000 artisans in more than 700 villages in India who work with passion and love for this timeless craft. These artisan partners are provided with a livable and reliable wage along with opportunities for personal growth and development.
The Jaipur Rugs Foundation was founded and tasked with a mission to connect the artisans to themselves by nurturing their creative capacity. Through this foundation, over 273,000 lives were benefited including receiving education and door-to-door healthcare. Artisan families are able to build their first brick home and their children are able to attend school. Today, Jaipur Living is a women led business as NK Chaudhary's daughters Asha and Archana Chaudhary take over, expanding their father's vision through love and innovation.
CARE & CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean or remove stains by using mild soap. Rinse with clean water or a garden hose. Hang and allow rug to dry before laying rug out. Vacuum regularly.