Like a rock in the middle of the forest, rounded and covered with lichen and moss, this Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe is an iconic piece in the Cotton Woods Collection. This Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe invites you to sit down, take a rest and admire the scenery. A pouffe made in natural cotton using the same soft melange shades as the Lorena Canals Path of Nature Washable Play Rug, this Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe includes similar details that mimic the lichen and moss that grow on the forests' floors. The polystyrene pearl filling is accessible through a zipper and once removed, the cover can simply be thrown into a domestic washing machine for cleaning.
This Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe is part of the Cotton Wood Collection, which evokes a walk in the woods with moss covered pathways, lichen covered rocks and pine cones scattered on the ground. You can faintly hear the rustle of a squirrel climbing up a tree, pine trees swaying in the wind, the mushrooms peeking through the fallen autumn leaves and the special scent of rosemary and pine. The wooded landscape of the Mediterranean coast inspires a whole range of shapes and textures that is reflected in these timeless rug and accessory pieces. Each piece brings nature into the home with a subdued colour palette that imitates the forest's hues, and the use of mixed cotton yarns in different shades provide an overall natural looking finish.
All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories are designed to be easily washed at home. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes. All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories are designed with a commitment to the environment. These rugs and accessories are eco-friendly, kid-friendly and suitable for any home. And because cotton is a natural material, the rugs offers a soft and comfortable padding for kids and pets of all ages.
- Construction: Hand Made
- Each Lorena Canals rug and accessory is handmade in their private facility in India using traditional methods
- Due to its handmade nature, each rug and accessory is unique and one of a kind
- Cover Material: 97% Cotton, 3% other fibre
- Filler: 100% polystyrene pearls
- Using exclusively natural dyes and done with cotton makes it safe for babies, kids and pets
- Natural dyes also keeps the pouffe light, soft and flexible
- Cotton is a sustainable and natural fibre that is well suited for those with allergy sensitivities
- Being a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality cotton basket is made to last a lifetime and can withstand rigorous play
- Cotton rugs and accessories are light weight making clean-up very easy. Simply give it a shake!
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs and accessories comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This pouffe is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Size: 30 cm x 50 cm
- Colour: Natural, Ash Rose, Olive, Soil Brown
- Location: Indoor use
About the Brand
It started with one simple question that perhaps a lot of us parents have: 'Why can't we wash our kids' rugs at home? That was enough to set Lorena Canals on a journey to come up with a solution. Lorena Canals started her company to fill the void of modern day living. Her rug designs are stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, her rug collection is machine-washable and is the new standard in the world of rug design.
28 years later, Lorena Canals now operates out of offices in Barcelona and New York. Their rugs are manufactured in two of their very own facilities in India where they have full control of the quality and best practices. Their designers work side by side with 120 artisans who take care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Nowadays, Lorena Canals products are found worldwide in more than 2,500 points of sale, making its products available in more than 40 countries. Their offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups! A nursery funded by the SAKULA PROJECT now has 120 boys and girls attending and continues to grow year after year.
About 100% Cotton
As you're probably aware, cotton is a natural fibre that comes from the cotton plant and grows commonly all over the world. It is a renewable and eco-friendly material that is easy to clean and maintain. Cotton offers an unparalleled feeling of softness, comfort and warmth.
Care Instructions for Cotton Pouffe
- Open zipper and remove polystyrene insert. Wash cover in washing machine on a delicate 30 degrees Celsius cycle without whitening. Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun
When you buy a Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe from Rugsbyroo.com, you will have access to our support team who will help you through any logistical issues such as tracking and delivery of the rug/accessory to your home. You will also have access to our free design consultation team who can help you plan the layout of your room to best suit your new Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe SKU: P-ROCK on this page. We're here to help, so take us up on the offer!